Detail Guidelines for Final Paper Preparation and Submission
Conference content will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases.
The submitted final paper shall be in pdf format compliant with the IEEE PDF eXpress (at least 4 pages and not exceeded 8 pages including title, author’s affiliation, abstract, figures, tables, and references).
The format of the paper must comply with the last updated IEEE conference template.
The appropriate copyright notice shall be added to the bottom of the first page of your source document.
Deadline for uploading of the final paper to OpenConf platform and completing an electronic IEEE Copyright Form is 12th September 2021
Only the papers presented at ICLP-SIPDA -2021 by registered author (co – author) will be included into ICLP-SIPDA -2021 proceedings and IEEE Xplore!
If you do not add the appropriate copyright notice to the bottom of the first page of the final paper and do not submit an electronic IEEE Copyright Form by 12th September 2021, your paper will not be able to be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore! The final paper without appropriate copyright notice will be added to ICLP-SIPDA 2021 proceedings, only!
I. Instructions for creating the IEEE PDF eXpress
Before Creating a PDF of a final paper
1. All reviewers’ comments shall be taken into account in the final version of the paper.
2. The format of the paper must comply with the last updated IEEE conference template
– click here to download a recently updated IEEE conference template
3. Add the following appropriate copyright notice to the bottom of the first page of your source document:
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-6654-2346-5/21/$31.00 ©2021 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-6654-2346-5/21/$31.00 ©2021 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-6654-2346-5/21/$31.00 ©2021 IEEE
If necessary, contact email@example.com for the appropriate copyright notice information.
4. Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
Creating your IEEE PDF eXpress
- Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpressTM site
- First-time users should do the following:
Enter the following:
- Click create account
- Conference ID: 54065X
- Your email address
- A password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
- Create your IEEE PDF eXpress with the final version of the paper using a new account.
II. Upload the final paper to OpenConf platform using your OpenConf account
Those who have already submitted previous version should also resubmit using the above procedure for the paper to be published in IEEE Xplore
III. Complete an electronic IEEE Copyright Form (one form per paper, not per author)
Click the tab “Submit Copyright" Form at the home site of the OpenConf platform and continue to enter information as prompted.